I was honored to be nominated for my 2nd award by SuperDanni. Thank you so much for the nomination 🙂
The Liebster Award is to encourage new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. This blog was only started on 1st January 2014, so to receive my 2nd award in the first two weeks is a great honour.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. (see above!)
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (below the nominations, the 10 questions you have to answer will follow)
3. Nominate 10 of your favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
10 Nominations go to:
- Next page new chapter
- A personal Blog
- Tripping the Light Fantastic
- Books and Sandwiches
- Eliza thinks allowed
- Creating Contentment
- Grilled Cheese & other things that my world go ’round
Questions for me to answer:
1. Is blogging an important part of your life? Why?
Due to only starting this blog this year, I hope that blogging will become an important part of my life
2. If you could live in any place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?
I’m going to cheat and say there are 2 places I would love to live for 6 months of the year each, firstly in London for half the year and then on an island like Fiji for the other half of the year, I think that would create a good life/work/weather balance
3. Did you end up doing something in your life that’s totally different from what you imagined as a child?
When I was younger I wanted to be midwife nurse, but that never eventuated. I’ve spent the last 13 years working in an office!
4. What’s the thing you like to do most when you’re with your friends?
I love to just hang out, chat, enjoy good food and wine
5. If you were invited to the Oscars, who would you take with you? (You can choose anyone in the world!)
I would take my lovely partner 🙂
6. What’s your favourite dessert?
I think I would have to say Creme Brulee – when my partner and I travelled through Europe a couple of years ago I think we managed to consume it 5 times in 6 weeks!
7. What’s your favourite restaurant in the world?
In Melbourne there is a restaurant co-owned by a famous chef Pete Evans called Little Hunter. It was such a great experience, I loved the atmosphere and the food was the best food I’d had in any restaurant in the world.
8. Tell us the coolest story about you travelling around.
9. If there was a song that was written about you, what song would it be?
This is who I am by Vanessa Amorosi
10. Imagine there was a great war in the world and the last people on Earth were you, Steve Buscemi and Tom Cruise. You’d have to be in charge of repopulating the Earth, but remember: Steve Buscemi looks awful and Tom Cruise is a Scientologist. Who would you rather? (LOL)
Hmm tough question but after reading about each of their lives and careers on Wiki I would choose Steve Buscemi
Ten questions for the nominee to answer:
- List three things that you’re thankful for today
- What made you decide to live where you currently live?
- Describe a significant event in your life that caused you to change your values system
- If you could live in any place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- What is one thing that you plan to accomplish in the next week?
- What is your favourite book/film/piece of music and why?
- What has been your favorite holiday destination?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you were stranded on an island and you could only take 3 things what would they be?
- If you could invite 2 famous people (past or present) to a dinner party, who would you invite and why?